Every year, the flu changes.
Unfortunately, that means your immune system has to fight a new enemy every year…
And if you’re over 65, your immune system isn’t as strong as it used to be.
Of course, if you do wind up getting the flu, it’s almost impossible to resist the urge to go to the doctor.
It’s totally understandable…
Having the flu can be downright miserable; the high fever, nausea, aches, tiredness…the list goes on.
But if your doctor prescribes this COMMON FLU MEDICINE…
You should run for the hills.
Tamiflu isn’t worth the risk
If you go to a mainstream doctor and get diagnosed with the flu, you’re almost guaranteed to be prescribed Tamiflu.
Supposedly, if you take the drug within two days of the first signs of the flu, it’ll cure you faster than if you simply dealt with the symptoms on your own.
How much faster?
Well, studies have revealed Tamiflu cures you ONLY ONE DAY FASTER.
In fact, the FDA concluded there’s NO EVIDENCE Tamiflu reduces complications… hospital admissions… or mortality!
What’s more, the drug’s been linked with nausea, vomiting, and DANGEROUS side effects like chest pains and seizures!
Now that one day you’re buying yourself to feel better is looking less and less worthwhile – especially when there are much cheaper, better options.
Why, if there are much better, cheaper options, is your doc prescribing Tamiflu to anyone who walks in to see him with the flu?
Big Pharma, of course!
Pharmaceuticals are lining their pockets with YOUR MONEY. Worldwide, Tamiflu has generated $18 BILLION.
Of course, Big Pharma’s only concern is as many people take Tamiflu as possible; they care nothing for sound science.
What to do if you come down with the flu
Vitamin C, zinc, and selenium will give your immune system a boost to help both prevent and shorten a bout with the flu. They’re well-worth taking.
But remember, the flu is a virus—so natural anti-virals are essential in your time of need.
The best ones I’ve found are:
- Echinacea– the normal dose is 2.5 grams per day, but you can bump it up to 7.5-10 grams while you’re under the weather.
- Andrographis– Take 6 grams per day if you’re sick.
- Elderberry– A lozenge (often found with zinc) is one of the best ways to fight the flu.
- Garlic– Simply add a clove to your favorite dishes (it’s an especially delicious addition to chicken noodle soup) or a capsule of your favorite allicin-containing garlic supplement.
But if you’re looking to ditch the flu in record time, opt for colloidal silver. I’ve seen terrific results with my patients:
- Start off by taking one tablespoon of colloidal silver at the first sign of the flu.
- Then, every 3 hours, take another teaspoon until the symptoms subside.
Just be sure to take colloidal silver on an empty stomach – no food one hour before or after. The other trick is to find one that has “nano-particulate” silver. The smaller the colloids, the better.