I have treated thousands of women going through menopause at my practice in Massachusetts…
Ladies who spent months suffering through hot flashes and nights sweats before they came to me seeking treatment.
If this sounds like you right now—or if you’ve already been through menopause but remember feeling this way—then listen up.
Because if you are or were bothered by frequent hot flashes – it may be more than just a mere annoyance.
In fact, it could be a sign of serious heart trouble as you age…
The truth about hot flashes
That’s right ladies, if you’ve been sweating so much your clothes are drenched – it could be a major red flag for your heart.
Because it turns out, persistent hot flashes are linked to higher odds of heart attack and stroke.
You see, scientists have been gathering evidence from over 3,300 women for two decades. And during their research, they uncovered a startling finding.
Researchers noticed women who entered the study in their mid-40s and who had more frequent hot flashes were at a higher risk of heart troubles later in life.
Additionally, they found women who experienced more frequent hot flashes had DOUBLE the risk of heart trouble.
Even worse? Those who had persistent hot flashes were at an 80 percent higher risk over 20 years.
These results held true even when smoking, high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetes were ruled out.
Of those women in the study, 231 had a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure.
Up until now, docs never knew the risks associated with hot flashes.
But now that we know, there are steps you can take:
- If you’ve already been through menopause and remember having these symptoms, speak with your doctor. You can easily reduce your risk of heart issues by taking the herb Hawthorne and CoQ10.
- If you’re going through menopause now, avoid hot flash triggers like caffeine, alcohol, and stress.
And while you’re at it, you can also give these natural menopause remedies a try:
- Natural progesterone cream. The body absorbs cream well, making it more easily available to the bloodstream. You can find a bottle online or at your local pharmacy.
- Vitamin E. This simple vitamin can help fight inflammation, as well as provide protection for your heart. It helps menopausal women with hot flashes and night sweats. You can buy it online or at your local pharmacy.
- Ginseng. This Chinese herb can help to relieve some of the discomforts associated with menopause – including mood swings and hot flashes. You can buy it in supplement form online or at your local pharmacy.
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. As a last resort, this hormone therapy can help get your estrogen and other hormone levels back up to where they should be. Of course, you should always consult your doctor before starting any type of hormone therapy.